Thursday, January 1, 2009

Numerology Predicts False Flag 2009 Terror Attack

One thing appears to be certain, whomever is TRULY behind the phenomenon of Terrorism



is a believer, user and expert in numerology. The attacks virtually always appear to be linked to



some form of number, dates, numerology and so forth. The Year 2009 is of grave note because



the numbers of the year are similar to 9/11. By viewing the numbers it is this writer's hope to



prevent attacks or at least to prove the premise of numerology as an adjunct of "terrorism".



BACKGROUND OF NUMEROLOGY IN TERROR ATTACKS:



1. 9/11 - www.thunderbolts.info/mmarchives/080825_gspd_911.htm

www.metacafe.com/watch/28426/amazing_20_bill_9_11_coincidence/ - www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/coincidences.html .



2. Madrid 3/11 /7-7 London and 7-11 Madrid: www.strategypage.com/on_point/20067120499.aspx .



Year 2009 A.D. - The Numerology of 2009 Illuminati Terror - See the Past = Know the Future:



A. The number 2009 is in fact 29 without the zeros which have no numerological value. Then,



The number 29 is 92 in reverse. As noted, 29 is II 9 and the reverse is 9 II or 9/11.



B. Likely dates would combine the day , month and possibly number of the day out of the



365 days of an Ordinary (not Leap) Year.



Examples: January 29, 2009. The 29th day of the Year 2009. It will also be 9 days after Barak



Obama becomes USA President. The date = 1-29-2009. 12929 or in Europe 29-1-2009 29129.



9 days is 24 hours times 9 - 216 hours. 216 is Left Behind Series code for the antichrist 6x6x6 =



216. See: www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-216britishairways.htm and see number of



pages of book calling Left Behind Series an Antichrist indoctrination. Scroll to bottom www.armageddonbooks.com/215wrath.html .



9 Days after Obama is inaugurated - to the minute of the hour - is Prediction 1. 216 hours from the swearing in Ceremony or 666 on "9-11". 1(January) 29(II 9) Year 2009(II 9).



Prediction 2: February 9, 2009 would be 2-9 / 2-9 or in reverse code 9/11 - 9/11. 2929 in a



word. February 9 is the 40th day of the year. The number 40 is always associated with some



form of Trial or Tribulation. It rained for 40 days and nights when Noah fled in his ark. Jesus



fasted for 40 days in Nights in the desert before Satan's temptations. Turning 40 means the



beginning of old age. In fact, "Death begins at 40" www.nature.com/nature/links/040624/040624-8.html . The Jews wandered through the

Desert for 40 years before reaching "The land of milk and honey". scroll down 50% www.blog.beliefnet.com/calendar/holiday/jewish/ .

Trials and Tribulations are tests. Vice President Joe Biden said publicly that within 6 months of

being in office President Obama would be tested by some manufactured crisis. 4 or 5 scenarios

Biden said were foreseeable. www.lukeford.net/blog/?p=6522 . 6 months? Or first 216 hours?

Prediction 3. This may seem obvious but February 16 or 2-16 or 6x6x6. This would combine the

666 , the Year 29 or 9/11 and it would be the 47th day of the Year which would coincide with

Obama's current age, the number 666 and The 47 cult. See also 47 = 4+7 = 11 and 216 is 2+1+6

equals 9. The II 9 or 9/11. See 47 cult: www.47.net/47society/47story/ and See the link

between The number 47 and 666 at www.angelfire.com/realm/shades/demons/numberofthebeast.htm .

CONCLUSION:

These are just examples. This writer has no knowledge of any terror nor any psychic powers.

This can be said. There will be a link between any major attack and numerology. The three

examples noted are simply a matter of analogy and analysis. The real question is who is really

behind the evil and why they use numerology. That is unknown to this writer.

2 comments:

Foundthisbook said...

Hey I saw you mentioned the Left Behind series by Tim LeHaye? I know they are trying to build a community of us fans of the series. If you want to join the group we are at http://www.foundthisbook.com

Unknown said...

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , today
me and my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
email:danjerry04@gmail.com...