Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bain Capital link to Illuminati Star Wars 13 squared

Bain Capital is the headquarters of Romney's ride to riches. Some say it has ruined or spoiled the

jobs and industries that employed many american workers. Interestingly enough, the word Bane

which sounds just like Bain - means to ruin or spoil. Bain is headquartered in Boston in the Star

Wars resembling R2-D2 Building. The address is 111. See: www.humanevents.com/article/php?id=48669 and R2-D2 was the robot in the Star Wars movie series. www.wiki.worldflicks.org/111_huntington.html The building is 169 meters tall. The number 169

happens to be 13 x 13 or 13 squared. The number 13 features prominently in many occult beliefs

and stands for "Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple
of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea... www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/to-angel-of-mormon-church.html . Think also of the

original 13 States of the Great Masonic Experiment known as America. 169 is 13 - 13s. A great

amount of occult power is noted here. www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111_Huntington_Avenue .

The number 11 and the number 111 have links to the Illuminati: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02/htm "after September 11, there are 111 days
left in the year".

Also 111 is a Qabbalistic Number: It is the same forward and backward, upside down and not
and if you place it in front of a mirror it is the same as if you see it straightforward.

The Star Wars movie series was linked to illuminati propaganda. www.mt.net/~watcher/starwarsmessiah.html .

The Masonic Agenda continues uninterrupted. A spin-off from mainstream masonry, the LDS,

will now go mainstream and put a leader in the White House. The secret rituals, the crazy ideas,
the twelve ruling so-called Apostles...will now take control of the Federal Government. The new

Area 51, which houses ET-created Star Wars-like weapons and technologies is now in Utah. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/threads61321/pg1 .

The END is NEAR. South Carolina must rebel against the machine. They must again revolt or

the machine will prove to be unstoppable. Next Stop - Washington, D.C.

17 comments:

rosy said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
tarots gratuits

lora said...

Very well made and very good records, very pleasant to go good luck soon.

Voyance gratuite

uknowme said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!
long island real estate

click here

Sali Soli said...

Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.
site de voyance

Meera Saif said...

A big thank you to you, good luck for your next sites
voyance gratuite par mail

silvia Sono said...

Great post, I believe website owners should acquire a lot from this web site its real user genial. So much wonderful info on here.
voyance par mail gratuite

Arianne Arianne said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
voyance gratuite et serieuse

lora said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

voyance gratuite mail

Arianne Arianne said...


It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.
voyance gratuite par email

James mack said...

My Wife divorce me for no reason, Thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again, My name is James Mack. i live in Italy, I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravelovespell@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same web site: http://bravesp.blogspot.co.uk/,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. { bravelovespell@gmail.com }, Thanks you Dr Brave, i will always be testifying about your good work.and for any questions call me {James Mack} on +393279282206.This spell is a 100% Guarantee for your situation.

Rosiana Monbon said...

This blog has a lot of friendliness and a warm welcome
thank you very much


voyance gratuite en ligne

Fakhita Sousou said...

thank you very much for sharing with us this great note.
Appartement à louer casablanca

rosy123 said...


Sujet très intéressant sera signet votre site pour vérifier si vous écrivez plus sur l'avenir
voyance gratuite serieuse

rosy123 said...

Un blog sympa que je découvre seulement !
voyance gratuite en ligne

ritta viajes said...

I was truly amazed by your post.
huile argan
Tour del Marocco

rosy123 said...

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
voyance gratuite par telephone

Rosiana Monbon said...

Vous ne pouvez pas savoir comme cela fait plaisir de tomber sur un joli et intéressant blog. Cela fait du bien au moral.


voyance sérieuse gratuite par mail